Want to Expand & Improve CTA Service or Accept the Krusei Cuts?
Join LVEJO, Neighborhood Capital Budget Group and 9 other community organizations at the CTA Hearings on Service Cuts and Increased Funding:
- Press Conference in front of Mayor Daley's Office, 5th Floor at City Hall: Thursday, October 14th, 1 p.m.
- Thursday, October 14th at 6:30 p.m.
Roberto Clemente High School -
1147 N. Western Ave.
- Do You Want the 54th/Cermak Blue to Continue Service to O'Hare after January 1st? Blue Line Meeting in Pilsen Thursday, October 14th at 7 p.m.
Address: 2259 W. Cullerton Ave.
Take the 54th Cermak Blue Line /Western Ave., then walk, go to right (their a fast-food restuarant), make right go one block east cross the street to the corner red building with white doors
- Tuesday, October 19th at 6:30 p.m.
Chicago State University -
Jacoby Dickens Athletic Center
9501 South Chicago Avenue
- Monday, October 25th at 6:30 p.m.
Evanston Township High School -
1600 Dodge Avenue in Evanston
- Public Hearing on the Proposed 2005 Budget
Wednesday, October 27th at 4 p.m.
Palmer House - 17 East Monroe
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL LVEJO (773) 762-6991
Little Village Environmental Justice Organization (LVEJO)
2856 S. Millard Ave.
Chicago, IL. 60623-4550
Web Site: http://www.lvejo.org